When you look at your team, business goals, and budget, do you think easy or it’s going to be a challenging season?
There are countless reasons you could be questioning how you’re going to align your team, goals and budget. Thankfully there are also valuable strategies that can take you from surviving to thriving; not just for this season, but also long-term, future success.
Identifying your specific pain points is the first step in creating a customized roadmap to improve engagement, effectiveness and the bottom line.
The following questions will help you assess your organization and its efficiency at organizational effectiveness, leadership development and employee engagement; the trifecta of long-term ROI and fulfilment.
Take the Quiz
- Does your organization have a clearly articulated set of values that are consistently exhibited in the behavior of all employees?
- Is your talent/workforce strategy aligned and integrated with your business strategy?
- Do your senior executive team members believe that an engaged workforce can provide a vital competitive advantage?
- Does each employee understand how their individual role and performance contributes to achieving the organization’s mission?
- Do you have an established on-boarding process to ensure new hires and transfers have the tools necessary to be productive and effective as well as feel like they are an integral part of the bigger purpose?
- Are you developing your next generation of leaders based on a targeted succession and development plans?
- Have you identified the roles and capabilities that are absolutely essential for success in the next 5 years?
- Are you providing executive and leadership coaching to groom and retain high potential employees?
- Are you integrating your talent management practices? For example, are conducting “progress” reviews that engage employees and foster ownership and accountability or performance reviews that tend to feel punitive?
- Do you gather and analyze data to measure employee engagement? Are you measuring how an engaged workforce impacts business performance (productivity, profitability, customer feedback, quality, safety, etc.)
- Are your managers prepared to deal with generational differences in their work teams (Millennials and Generation Zs/iGens)
- Do you have a plan that actively develops and sustains a culture of diversity and inclusion and annihilates any shade of hostile or harassing environments?
If you answered “No” to any of the following questions, you are not operating at optimal performance. Do you want to simply survive each day and business quarter or thrive in every season?
JKC Coaching and Consulting can help your organization close these gaps so you can achieve your goals. We partner with you, addressing the most critical organizational challenges–anything from creating a highly engaged workforce to developing your future leaders to building highly effective organizations all with the purpose of mastering the competitive edge. We will integrate our solutions with your organization’s practices to ensure the greatest impact to your bottom line.